£250.00 plus VAT
Auto Enrolment is a government initiative and requires every employer of staff normally working in the UK to put their qualifying staff into a workplace pension scheme and to make contributions towards their employee’s pension.
We can assist you with fulfilling your auto enrolment duties if you require.
Our full-service set up includes the following:
1) Assess your workforce (and provide an assessment schedule to you)
2) Explain and discuss the option of postponement – if you elect to postpone we will provide all staff communication and complete anything else related to this
3) Provide you with a calculation template on how much it will cost you and your employees – we cannot speak to your staff directly unfortunately, and will not be able to discuss their investment options etc
4) Provide all staff communication (either directly to your employees if we have their email addresses or to you)
5) Set up a pension scheme on your behalf with NEST (the purpose-built government scheme) – this must be for the default contribution basis and levels, if you require a variation to these then we can do this for you but at an additional cost
6) Enrol all applicable workers into your pension scheme
7) Monthly submission of contribution schedule (3 and under employees)
8) Complete your declaration of compliance
What we can’t do:
1) Chat directly to your employees regarding different investment options available to them – this is not a statutory requirement of auto enrolment
2) Confirm your direct debit details in NEST
3) Sign you up to any other pension scheme, our only full offering is for NEST