£85.00 – £545.00 plus VAT
Preparation of annual financial statements and income tax return including, but not limited to:
* Analysis of ledger data including reconciliations and ledger balances
* Complete analysis of cash receipts and cash payments for the period
* Preparation and review of reconciliation of up to 5 bank accounts (if your bank accounts are not reconciled by your bookkeeper this will incur additional charges)
* Preparation and reconciliation of up to 5 loan accounts
* Preparation and reconciliation of all sales tax related items (if your sales tax items are not reconciled by your bookkeeper this will incur additional charges)
* Preparation and reconciliation of asset register/depreciation schedule for the period
* Preparation and reconciliation of lease, hire purchase and chattel mortgage facilities
* Work through optimal directors fee / dividend scenarios
* Calculation of anticipated tax liability
* Preparation of income tax return including schedules required to be included therein
* Preparation of distribution minutes
* Preparation of notes to your financial statements consistent with current accounting standards
* Preparation of a statement of taxable income
* Preparation of financial statements suitable for lodgement in your entity’s taxation return
* A letter of advice in relation to our findings
* Finalisation and compilation of all documents as required for your signature and for lodgement
Based on the information being entered and reconciled in an accounting software package.
* Production of annual accounts & management information
* Production of abbreviated accounts for filing at Companies house
* Scheduling of your tax computation and mitigation of tax arising
* Maximising your tax efficiency and claiming all possible breaks on your behalf
* Access to our advice line
* Convert your accounts into the required iXBRL format for HMRC.
* Issue a tagging report for your approval.
* Provide you with iXBRL accounts files.
* File the return, computation and accounts online in the iXBRL format.